Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places to Cruise For Sex
View Single Post
Old 25th December 2008, 12:09 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Keith is right on the dot. People tend to be very subjective and at times, even intentionally misleading.

I have been doing some travel in Europe recently, and have been asking the local guys to help me out a bit with their local information. Like in: good cruising places, times to show up, what kind of people are showing up and all. As feared, little or no help came my way.

I did some footwork in each and every place and was OK. But I still cannot stop wondering, as to why are the guys so egoistic as not to be willing to share the info with a fellow traveller?

I cannot think of any really good solution for the Listing overdo, but think that some sort of a form with direct questions regarding the objective details might help with the well-meaning and disorganized crowd.

KD
Quote |