Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th December 2008, 01:01 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Y'day., (23rd.), a'noon. my Elderly And American Acquaintance, Mr. K., and I went to WHITE HOUSE SPA., info., (loc'n., dir'ns. etc.), has been given in earlier replies.
... .
-- I'll write-about my massage with Khun TAR, 21YO. and from I-San, in a later posting.
-- From the four available masseurs I chose one: Khun TAR, 21YO. who hails from I-San; a tallish and pleasant looking young man with the now fashionable facial hair of closely trimmed 'tache. and around the chin - not that I'm turned-on my hair: facial or otherwise.
- We went upstairs to the 2fl. and into the masage room, wch. is large and airy and contains the std. massage-table, (no head hole.); its shower & toilet are close-by and are across the landing.

-- A good & std. massage. After quite some time massaging my back he moved-around and stood at my head - the better to massage my shoulders; so I removed his masseur's trousers and his boxers, leaving him in his briefs - quite enough so far.
- Next, standing-on the floor, he leant-across me and used his torso to give me a variant of body-to-body massage, before using his chin to give me a variant on a body-scrub - kinky, and - in its way - stangely erotic!
- Then back to massaging my shoulders, during wch. his briefs were removed to reveal an uncut & std. Th. issue wch. grew to approx 5ins. LOA. - in fact the 'skin. retracted so far that with the well-formed glans one could be excused for thinking that it's c'cised..
- Now it was time for a full B2B. massage before he sat on top of my back, turned to face my feet and grasping my ankles used his b*tt*cks to give me a massage - MORE kinkiness!
- A slight and rather casual masage of my chest before moving-on further down.
- Finally we pleasured each other manually to an happy ending; I had the feeling that he might not have been averse to being a T*p or even - suitably encouraged - to being a B*tt*m, certainly my questing fingers encountered no opposition in that area.
- Finally we showered together and that was that. This critical eyed farang noted that while the shower-room was gen'ly. neat & clean it could have done with a thorough scrub with L*s*l or similar biocide.
- NB.: the floor is v. slippery when wet!
- This clock-watcher noted that our total time was approx. 75mins., (whereas my E&AA. with Khun BIRD spent nearly the full 90 mins. together.),.
- Generally a good massage session, wch. makes me want to return next year and to enjoy time with Khun BIRD.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |