Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th December 2008, 04:14 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Aqua Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
I go to Aqua every now and then; last time, maybe two or three weeks ago. Nothing has changed there much over the years. Still a good crop of mostly twinky, mostly gay boys.
Thanks for the reassurance. Indeed, my experience at Aqua was reasonably satisfactory. Here's the relevant section from the kiss-and-tell story on my blog.

... Arthit left the lighting fairly bright - probably the brightest I’ve experienced ever (He dimmed it when it was time for me to turn over).

He was nude from the start, working from my feet up. Generally average in skill and technique, with considerable attention paid to my perineum when he reached my thighs. One technique he had which few others in this sexy massage business display was the elbow glide up along the spinae erectae, but it wasn’t done well enough, probably because his posture was not quite correct for that stroke.

He told me he was trained in-house. Massage rating 6/10.

I could feel that Arthit was hard almost the moment he sat astride my buttocks to do my back; that being the case, 30 or 45 minutes later, things progressed to Part 2 quite naturally. In addition to the usual caressing, licking and pistoning, we did a fair bit of fingering, both ways. Nonetheless, there was something mechanical about the lovemaking, and so I shall have to deduct one point from the average score. Rating 4/10.

From The 50-baht cut Shamelessmack in Thailand and around
Quote |