Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2008, 11:23 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Stories from Ambassador Hotel

Two stories I came across while randomly surfing.... so cut and paste:

Story #1:

Let me start my recent trip to Bangkok. I didnt go to those established gay masseurs asking for THB850 for a massage + tips of at least THB1000 for the masseur for an hour. I went to a health centre in Ambassador Hotel, supposedly meant for straights. THB 1300 for 2 hours oil massage as the lady asked me whether I prefer a male or female masseur. A stocky man was assigned to me. As usual, I lied on my abdomen whilst he started to massage the legs up. Somehow, I enjoyed the strokes around the butts as he slided his thick hands below my thighs to reach my waistlines. I would expect a 2 hr massage to cover toes to head but this guy continued to massage my butts more than anywhere else. As I had not cummed for more than a week, every stroke seemed so 'siok'.....He would test the water by accidentally touching the cock-head and after a while when he was sure that the whole cock was engorged with blood-filled veins, he began to terrorize the whole cock. Then he went up to the bed, lift up my 2 feet and rested on part of his bodies. Oh shit, this is my most vulnerable position but I really enjoyed it so much. Suddenly, I sensed him using his body to massage me.....But wait a minute, I remembered him in full clothes when he started massaging and since when did he become nude? It was my first time for someone to use his body to massage my back and the feeling was great.

Next, he asked me to turn over on my back. I opened my eyes and scanned this stocky man. He's so straight-looking but he had surprised me with his David Copperfield act. I concluded that there is no such thing as straight massage if the client is a gay because we are the cause for them to misbehave with our groans and moans. Oops, did I groan and moan during massage? The massage was supposed to be proper and covered from toe to head but it turned out to be the other head. He did massage properly from feet up to the groin and chest/nippels except more time are given to the groin and the genitalia. Massage is like taking drugs - it makes you so high and you can lose your mind. I stopped him at least 5 times when the volcano was about to erupt but the 6th time, I exploded with loads and loads of cum...........

Yes, I remembered now that there is only one place left that perform proper massage without hanky-panky....and the place is in Babylon where I am sure the masseurs are straights mostly and they perform a proper Thai massage. And I have not been to saunas for donkey years...

Story #2, responding to the above:

Yes, during my stay at Ambassador, I went down to the massage place and the front of desk asked me what type of massage and male or female massuer. Once I told her my preference (male of course), she took out a photo album and showed me the pictures of the male massuer and asked me to pick one. Saw one massuer totally my type and I asked for him but was told he's off on that day. I choose another massuer and the massage was good (they fully clothe). Then the hint came whereby he slowly massage my butt and then once in a while rub his groin at my hand.. I turn my head and smile at him just my way of approval. He took off his clothes and then went straight body to body massage..

The next day, I did a room in-call service as I am lazy to go down and the place is not that discrete and the female massuer all look at me after my massage with a smiling grin.. Grrrrr.. So I called and ask for the massuer I initially wanted and yes, he came up to my room.. It's one of the best I've had so far. After washing up, he told me he's bi and got girlfriend. Even showed me his gf pic and after all that he gave me his number so when he is off work, I can call him down for massage and he charge much lower than the hotel charges. Of course it benefits to both of us as I will pay lesser and he gets to take all instead of the hotel. I left his number in the room when I checked-out. But for sure anytime I go BKK, I will stay at Ambassador for easy hasstle free body recharge..
Quote |