Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The Bush Cunt
Thread: The Bush Cunt
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2008, 09:44 PM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Exclamation The Bush Cunt

Laura Bush caused me to blow a socket this weekend by attempting to shift a good deal of the post-Katrina disaster from her husband and towards bad reporting. She cited the media for bad reporting by reminding us of their initial estimates that 10,000 might have died. Darn, she is right: only 1,195 died in the city of New Orleans and surrounding 'burbs while her hubby played golf and went to a cake cutting ceremony with John McCain.

Chris Wallace: Let me ask you about another event, Hurricane Katrina, seeing a major American city drown and having a lot of people blame your husband, not for the hurricane but for the response.

Laura Bush: Well, you know, I feel terrible about Hurricane Katrina, and I'm sad that the response wasn't faster than it was, although it's — I think the — in hindsight, the rescue of so many people by the U.S. Coast Guard off their roofs or in boats is unprecedented, and I don't think the Coast Guard gets the credit that they should for that. And that was really, really wonderful.

The other thing that happened right after — it was really not true reporting. There was a — the reporting was — ended up being not really factual, but many, many people heard the first reporting, and that's what they think happened, that 10,000 people died or, you know, whatever the things were that were not true.
Quote |