Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ever lied in your profile? Read this!
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2009, 02:29 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

IMHE, guys hooking up on the net mostly know what to do.

You automatically add a few years to their stated age, subtract couple of inches from the length of their endowment, add a bit more of body fat to the ridiculous numbers stated; understand that the pix have been very heavily photoshopped, if they are real in the first place, and continue playing the game. In all honesty, cheating on the web when it comes to the stats, is a universal fact of life. It is something that comes with the othewise very comfy territory of keyboard surfing. That's the drawback attached to it and though huge numbers of gay dudes are all wired, gay bars and gay cruising for sex is well and thriving. No wonder...

Now, most of us can also get going and meet people out there in the real world, where WYSIWYG applies fully and where you can decide for yourself, if the dude at hand is hot (in your books) or not.

If I am looking for 'a quick romp', e-mailing, chatting and all is just not worth the trouble. I'd rather go out any hunt my men down.

If I am trying to make friends, develop relationships, etc., I'd include web dating into the process.

Why?

A number of guys do not cruise for whatever their reasons may be. And even if they do, they find it impossible to see you as an interesting (possibly a long-term) partner, if your friendship started in the bushes or in the backroom. For all I care, they are probably dead wrong on that one, but that's how some people behave and because you want to make sure that your search has the best chances of succeeding, you hit the keys, don't you?

KD
Quote |