Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2009, 12:30 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by silomGWM View Post
It is you who are forever posting about the added extras and seem to seek out only massage venues where such a service is offered. Therefore the assumption has to be that the sex is your primary objective, which brings the looks or otherwise of the masseur back into consideration.

-- My apologies for failing to make myself clear in any of my postings about massage parlors:
1.- I have a dry skin wch. is exacerbated particularly during the current Cool & Dry Season; so my primary purpose is to go for the 90mins. oil-massage.
2.- I add any notes about the apres-massage activites for the benefits of others so as to give them rounded ideas about the massage-parlor, its masseurs and their services as a whole - so others may see what they receive for their payments to Recept'n. and for their TIPS. before going.
3.- I cannot recall ever mentioning the masseurs' looks, (but possibly along with my advancing yrs. I'm suffering from amnesia, too), their pte. parts maybe - but that's another story.
-- "Sawasdee pee mai!" --
- PS. - As a passing thought: what is the title of this whole web-site? What is its purpose?
Quote |