Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 09:36 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Talking Back to Tawan

Well, after a "long" absence, I went back to Tawan over the Christmas holidays. This is more of an update rather than sharing an encounter...

So, anyway the first night I was there was at Tawan it was on the 21st Dec. When I arrived, unfortunately, I found out that there was a bodybuiding competition that day in other province and most of the muscled boys were out. Bummer! My #8, #11, X and #53 were not to be found. Anyway, the crowd was so-so, about 60% was full, and I noticed 2 white ladies in the crowd. How weird, I thought to myself.

I talked to the staff and learnt that business was slowly returning from the airport closure, and the customers were slowly returning in the usual peak tourist season. Nothing exceptional happened, but I remember one nice boy, #45 (his name is Kieng) who sat next to me and talked all night long. I remember him because he used his lips to nibble my arm and it felt itchy - I was thinking he could be good at "it"... Nothing exceptional happened that night.

I went back on the 26th Dec, and this time the bar was full. Luckily, those well-muscled guys were back! #53 however was missing, but #8 was there. In fact, he had a very good sexy dance performance again. Unfortunately, when he finished his show, he dressed up and went out with another customer! Bummer again!

#11 I heard won number 1 in his weight category but apparently he is back in hometown or resting and did not come to work. X was around this time, but busy talking with other customers... seems like my luck is down this time. I saw some boys coming back from a session with customers after the show ended - apparently, it is back to business as usual in Bangkok. Arthur, the afro-thai was in great shape, and Sayan the other seasoned player was also back - during the muscle show, I noticed that he had built up his thighs very well.

I think things are pretty much back to normal, but I noticed that there seems to be a "gap" between the seasoned players and the new ones. Seems like most of the muscled boys are in favour and have "offs", but for the less popular ones, they seem more friendly and doing the shows. I guess one needs to do what needs to be done for a living...

Anyway, most of the competition boys are in great shape. They added one or two new shows for variety, and I noticed that during the wanking show there were 2-3 boys who came to the satisfaction of the customers. That's all for the update for now.
Quote |