Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 07:04 PM
voyboy44
Cruiser

First time I sucked and swallowed a guy's spem load

Here's what happened my first time:

I was going to OSU and had discovered the tearoom scene there in the early '80s. The main floor in the library had a busy restroom, but it had peepholes so we could watch each other stroke our cocks, and often, shoot our cum.

One time I was jacking off and watching another guy when he passed me a note under the stall wall. It said to meet him down in the library basement restroom. I was terrified and excited beyond words. I had been fantasizing about sucking a cock to completion for a couple of years, and my fear and excitement went through the roof when I realized that I was going to go through with it.

We continued our game of watching each other, but the basement restroom was unusally busy so he wrote me another note asking me to follow him upstairs. I was on the ragged edge of chickening out, but followed him up to the 3rd floor restroom.

We went to the urinals and began to jerk ourselves off. The difference was there was no stall wall between us. He reached over and for the first time I felt the wonderful sensation of another hand on my cock. I reached over and started stroking his cock, as well. I can't begin to describe how exciting this was and how much I loved the hard/soft feeling of his beautiful cock. He then said that there were some single toilet restrooms in the stacks where we wouldn't be interrupted, so I followed him to one of those.

Once inside, we resumed our stroking each other's cocks, until he bent over and took my cock inside his mouth. He sucked me for a few seconds and then told me that he doesn't swallow cum. I told him that was fine. Then I got on my knees in front of him and started licking his balls and up to his cockhead. He moaned loudly as I did this and I got a great thrill from pleasing him this way. I kept licking the underside of his cockhead when I saw a big clear drop of his pre-cum. I licked it off (getting another moan from him) and absolutely loved the flavor and slippery texture.

I decided then and there that I wanted him to come in my mouth and began sucking and slathering my tongue all over his big pulsing cockhead. He stopped me after a couple of minutes, saying he didn't want to come yet, and asked me to turn around. I looked at him apprehensively, but he said "I ain't gonna fuck you." So I did and soon felt him slide his cock between my legs. He pumped back and forth a few times, and I rubbed the head of his cock with my fingers. I started to worry that he would come between my legs and I had an strong desire to make him shoot off in my mouth, so I asked him if I could suck him some more.

He said "Sure." So back into my mouth he went. I continued my tongue slathering and sucking and in a couple of minutes he asked "Can I shoot it?" I just nodded my head yes and wondered how my fantasy would live up to reality. In a few seconds I felt his cockhead swell in my mouth and I sped up my sucking and licking.

At long last I felt and tasted his heavenly load ****** into my mouth and I had never felt so good. I loved the sensation of it shooting into my mouth and loved the salty taste and thick creamy texture. I then stood up and he took hold of my cock and made me shoot my sperm all over the sink, and it was great.

I was permanently hooked on having guys shoot their delicious loads into my mouth. That was almost thirty years ago and I still haven't gotten enough. I've been an insatiable cum guzzler and cock worshipper ever since.

I also love taking facials and getting fucked, but when I'm shooting off, it's always swallowing sperm that I'm thinking of.
Quote |