Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Meet Discretely/Regular Suck Buddy WINCHESTER/CLAY CITY/STANTON/MT STERLING
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2009, 04:49 AM
fuckmymouth2
Cruiser

Thumbs up Meet Discretely/Regular Suck Buddy WINCHESTER/CLAY CITY/STANTON/MT STERLING/IRVINE

[b]57yo disease free married bi man looking for other married disease free men to suck. I am not wanting any reciprocation of any kind. If your straight or bi and disease free and looking for a real cocksucker who will suck you off, hit me up for a blow job.

I am a total bottom that has never ever been penitrated before due to being that I have such a tight manhole. If you promise to be patient, take it slow, be gentle, and be considerate of the pain, I will let you fuck me. Three guys have tried but just couldn't get it in and gave up and I just sucked them off/B]
I am serious and not interested in playing e-mail tag, talking bullshit, not showing up, etc. If you want to fuck me with a condom, lets do it or if you need to nut in my mouth or on my face...I'm ready!
Quote |