Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught in between??
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2009, 10:50 AM
luvboys
Cruiser

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimarriedcalif58 View Post
bimarried cocksucker full bottom rob central calif 559 area code. iam almost 59 6ft1180, work out all the time. wanted to say, wants wrong guys with getting togther with guys are own age? i find the younger guys are lets say lol, to be nice here a pain in the butt? full of cow chips??? cant be trusted??? tell you anything. ok hows this? they come on and say "WHATS UP" what the hell does that mean lol???? dont they know whats up???
or how about this one???? " ASL SOMETHING?"" out of the clear blue? i ask is that your new d/d? may i should say "" whats up"" back:> o well not mean will suck and let guys fuck me my age older thansk rob the slave in calif.
Before you get all upset about those younger guys, why don't you stop and ask yourself why an almost-59 year-old man doesn't feel a need to apply basic rules of writing when he puts himself out there like this. That is more annoying to me than any kid who may be communicating differently because the kid and I have a generation gap (or two) between us.
Quote |