Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage in Chiang Mai
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2009, 09:31 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
which of these places offer the "full works" a la Hero and Albury in Bangkok?
Visiting Chiang Mai last week I found that massage venues seem to be mushrooming but "full works" seems to be an unknown concept. After checking various websites, I went first to Mystic Orient Massage around 7:30pm. This is in a Thai-style house not far from Tapae Gate. Only 4 masseurs were available - 2 others were already working. I selected a nice young guy, chose jasmine oil and then asked the mamasan if the boy "does everything" afterwards. Yes, I was informed, all the boys do everything.

Well, the massage was quite good, although the towel stayed on throughout. "Everything" turned out to be anything but - just an energetic 5-finger exercise which I did not want. So I gave up, asked the mamasan "why not everything?" whereupon I got the usual excuse about the boy being new and perhaps not sure . . blah, blah. I left the minimum tip but was offered a discount on an everything massage if I came back the next day!! I did not.

That day I returned to His Massage where I had enjoyed an excellent massage and some pleasant after playing around with an extremely well-endowed boy on my last visit. His is on the way south out of the city on the right about 100 meters past the Park hotel. 5:00 pm was perhaps a bit early and only 3 boys were on duty, but I was assured more were on the way, Sure enough, another 5 arrived within 5 minutes and I chose a tall, slim Chiang Mai boy. A pleasant shower together preceded a very firm massage (which I wanted) but yet again there was nothing available afterwards except a hand job. This time I did not complain as I had not checked in advance, but it made me wonder: is this now the practice in Chiang Mai? Anyone know?

The gay bar scene is also changing. The sleazy Adam's Apple is now but a happy memory, and New My Way, Circle Pub and Free Guy (a misnomer if ever there was one) are only host bars where the guys are more masculine and butch now. But the show at New My Way is excellent. No sex, but it's entertaining with a lot of titillation and extremely well-endowed individuals - far better than the Bangkok shows. Just the two hour show alone is well worth the drink price of Bt. 190. The other two bars have the same type of show with some similarly 'big' boys, but they lack the slickness and variety of New My Way.
Quote |