Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2009, 07:01 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
Visited Senso around 4.30 pm today. ... . Heow, (or maybe Heaw), from Phrae has almost alabaster hairless skin. Quite a turn on although he is c'c'sed and smaller than average. Showered together. Very good massage. ... .

-- Unusual to encounter a c'cised. Thai.
- I can remember that I caused quite a stir once, it was at NICE GUYS, (now B&N.), - and way back a long, long time ago - when, out of deviltry, I asked the M'san., who had assursed me that he knew all of his boyz, for a c'cised. masseur.
- "Did I want one whose 'skin. came-back easily?' he enquired.
- "No, a boi who's been to the Dr.", using my fingers to illustrate my point.
- He had to ask all of the boyz who were lined-up, and one answered in the affirmative.
- Quite a change - after the massage was finished- to smoke a c'cised. ****.

-- I cannot write that I like SENSO's idea of a MINIMUM TIPS. - especially at 1,200.oo.Bh. in these straited times.
- But we've discussed this point before and unless there's some new point there's little to be gained by going-over it again.

-- Bibi.. --
Quote |