Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2009, 08:24 PM
brief encounter
Cruiser

On one visit to Senso I gave a minimum 1000bht tip to a young man who could have done better in the customer service attitude department.Very good masseur but tried time wasting tricks...taking two pees,showering ahead of me for a long time after early conclusion and a generally "don't want to be there" sulky attitude.

Normally I am generous - sometimes extremely so -and not demanding but couldn't let this pass.Otherwise there is no standard.There was no friction over the basic tip.

Conversely,once at Andy's Man,the sex was fantastic,massage perfunctory and time total only 30mins or so.Gave the worker 1000baht and he couldn't have been more pleased.

All other visits by myself and friend have been first-rate,satisfaction provided.Even this dud was skilled with the hands.But then I could have gone to Ban Tewa or one of those more coy places.

So 1000 was acceptable in November.
Quote |