Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2009, 09:58 PM
sloot
Cruiser

I'm with you there, brief encounter. If service is not satisfactory, minimum tips (or if minimum not stated beforehand, 900 to 1000 baht) is all they deserve. The problem, as Sextile is pointing out, is that establishments may begin to raise their minimum tips, and we should be alert to this and report here accordingly.

As for Senso, I wasn't overwhelmed on my one visit. Sure, their decor is nice, their location convenient, their boys' looks to my taste (though necessarily not everyone's).... but in the end, it's the service that counts.

I think massage establishments have a honeymoon period. At first everybody's gushing about a place when it's new and somebody reports glowingly. But after a while, a consensus develops whether it is any better than the rest. That consensus they should be able to see themselves on their bottom line.