Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - motel play
Thread: motel play
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2009, 11:40 PM
hot4dick
Cruiser

Similar Experience

I had a similar experience. I was walking down the hall on the way to my hotel room I notice a door part way open. There was a "woman" inside, bent over adjusting her pantyhose! Being a leg man - I decided to enjoy the show. What I did not realize was that "she" could see me in the mirror. So "she" took her own sweet time knowing I was probably getting hard. Then I heard a bit of a masculine voice asking if I wanted a closer look. I was not shy - and was in the room in a flash. That's when I realized it was a man! I have to say, he was very hot as a woman. He asked if I was looking for some fun. I did not set out to hook up with a man, but I could not resist. I've always been drawn to trannies and I guess I figured it was close enough! He said watching men masturbate made him hot, so I pulled out my dick and started working it. He told me to undress. Then I sat back and watched as he did a nice little strip tease for me. It was very arousing watching him slowly remove each high heel, then his pantyhose. He was completely shaven which made it even hotter. Then he took one of his hose and laid it over my cock. Then he tied my hands behind my back with the other one. He stroked my cock with the nylon over it. Then he order me to my knees. With a long blonde wig still on, he pulled up his skirt to reveal a huge cock that was no longer contained in his womans panties. He slowly removed them and pulled my face into his cock. I suddenly became a bit intimidated as he was a bit forceful and I was a inexperienced cock sucker! My hands still behind my back he grabbed my head and began thrusting. I was no match for his huge cock. I was gagging like crazy and things got very sloppy. This only seemed to make him hornier. He worked me even harder until he suddenly pulled out and unleashed a cum shot like I had never seen. I had never had a man cum on me before but I enjoyed every drop of his hot cum all over my face and body. I had little time to savor the experience when he untied my hands and began lubing up my cock. I was dying to get off at this point. After I was ready to go, he got on the bed, pulled his legs up and exposed his waiting ass. I then slide my cock up his ass and slowly worked it around. After only a few minutes, I pulled out and cam all over his cock and stomach. He ordered me to clean him up. So I was back on my knees licking my cum off his cock and balls. I wanted him hard again so I could try his cock up my ass. Unfortunately, he said he needed to get going. So I quickly got dressed and went back to my room. I went from expecting to go back and jack off to the hot "chick" I was spying on, to having a one of a kind experience. I tried to watch for him over the next couple of days but I never saw him again. Ever since this happened, I have been even more obsessed with trannies. The only thing that could have made it better would have been for him to have been a real tranny.
Quote |