Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2009, 06:25 AM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Paid my first visit to Adonis at the end of Soi Convent at 6:00 pm this afternoon. At least 15 boys on duty, chose cute Khun Art from Hua Hin for a 90 minutes aromatherapy massage at Bt. 800 ad minimum Bt. 800 tip. No mutual shower at start and Art kept his briefs on throughout even though I indicted it would be nice if he removed them.

Massage pleasant but not special. Once briefs were removed Art showed he is well endowed and easily aroused. The special massage was fun but really just a glorified handjob and not what I made clear I wanted. Still, it was not unenjoyable. When I tipped Bt.1,000, I was asked for another Bt.500 "for special massage"!. I explained I already gave him more than the minimum but he said that was for ordinary massage!!! He then asked for Bt. 200 more. He got nothing. So that's one gay massage place off my list.
Quote |