Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2009, 09:01 PM
ShavedBaldBare
Cruiser

First load was my best friend in my neighborhood when I was 14. We had jacked off together many, many times. Pretty much since we figured out what jacking of was. We had a couple of other friends who joined us at times, but it was usually just Dean and me.
One day when I was 13, I gave Dean his birthday present: I leaned over and put his cock in my mouth. I didn't even suck it or lick it that first time. I just held my mouth over it. I felt it twinge, so I pulled my mouth away. He responded by stroking it so hard that he came in a matter of seconds. The jism sprayed all over, and landed on my chest. The next day, as soon as Dean was pulling down his pants, I had my mouth on his cock, this time licking it. I did it slowly so that he would get erect in my mouth. He was about 5" hard, and I started to lick and suck him. It was only a few seconds before he was ready to blow his load. He reached up to push my head back, but I pushed his hand away, and he came in my mouth. I didn't swallow that time, but I did the next time, about 3 hours later that day!
Quote |