Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2009, 03:02 AM
neddy3
Cruiser

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
I agree about Adonis: it has been off my list for a long time.
I have been there (Adonis) twice. Not enough times to be sure? But neither time was great, OK at best.
I tend to agree, have had consistently better times elsewhere.

Tried Senso twice, OK but over priced for the services provided to me, I think. Others seem to have had hot times there, but one of my two masseurs had a dreadful silicone appendage, which seemed to be of no use at all. Seemed not to be able to do anything with it, sad for the boy. No warning of this, of course.

Would like to read a new comment about the two places in Soi convent, Fan Club and Casanova.

I have had a pretty good run at Arena, never a complete dud, and ranging from OK to good or more.
So I tend to keep going back there.
There is certainly a great line up of nice bodies on arrival.
But the place could do with a good clean. Must have looked great when first set up, but the look of the place suggests that that was years ago.

BTW, some time back, a technologically talented poster submitted a table of data about BKK massage places, with comparative prices and some other details.
About to revisit BKK, I thought it may be worth a look, so skimmed back through this thread, and did not find it.
Did I miss it? Possible. Or is it gone?
Help appreciated.
Quote |