Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - motel play
Thread: motel play
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2009, 11:56 PM
ShavedBaldBare
Cruiser

I have had a couple of hotel experiences. First was when I was 17, in Chicago for a wedding. My parents went to a wine and cheese party, and I went to the pool. After I swam a bit I went into the sauna. There was a nice looking guy about 30 or so. I said Hi to him and sat down with my towel around me. He said Hi and leaned back against the wall. About 5 minutes later, he asked if I minded if he put some water on the rocks. I said no, and he got up, leaving his towel on the bench. He then came over and sat next to me, and started to chat, rather sexual in nature. After a few minutes, I could feel my cock starting to swell. He immediately saw it as well, and started to rub my thigh. He then invited me back to his room.
When we got there, as soon as the door closed, he reached into my swimtrunks, grabbed my dick, and guided me to the bed. He pulled my shorts off, and was immediately sucking me off. He then turned me around and started licking my anus until I could feel the muscle getting soft from the saliva. He then placed his hard meat at my backdoor, and slowly guided it in. It hurt at first, then after his head passed the sphincter, it felt unbelievable. He rode me slow and smooth for several minutes, then turned me around and laid me on my back. He re-entered me and rode me faster this time, stroking my cock as he fucked me. After a minute or two, I couldn't hold it and shot my load all over my chest. He shot his load right after that, filling my ass with his warm seed. We got cleaned up, and I said goodbye, and went back to my room, and jacked off two more times that night!
The other time was when I was 24 or 25, and I was in Sacramento for a business trip. I was laying out by the pool before dinner, when a guy about my age came over to join me. He was travelling home and stopped in Sacramento for a rest break. We chatted for some time, then went to dinner, and back to my room for a nightcap. This turned into several calls to room service for drinks. About an hour later, he got up to go to the bathroom, and after he left, I stripped down to my shorts. When he came back, I grabbed him and tossed him on the bed. I immediately pulled his shorts down and started sucking his cock. There was no protesting whatsoever. I licked him up and down until it glistened, then climbed on top, gently guiding his cock into my asshole. I rode him like a cowboy until I felt his warm jism fill my ass. Then I sat on his cock, tightening my anus so it wouldn't escape. I then stroked my cock, grabbed his hand and replaced mine with his. He stroked me until I came all over his chest, neck, and left jaw. I could feel his cock getting hard in my ass. I leaned over and licked my cum off his jaw and neck, and what I could reach on his chest. That made his cock hard again, and I started riding him again. I had to go really slow because there was little lubrication. It didn't matter; he came inside me again after a few minutes.
Quote |