Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2009, 12:56 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo View Post
[i] Sextile, I went back through the massage thread and read your direction to Whitehouse. Is there any other way to go there by BTS and then taxi maybe? I just don't want to end up sitting on the boat in Pratunam and then don't know where to get off. Thanks.[/I

-- I suppose that you could take the MRT. to either PHETCHABURI or to LAT PHRAO and thence by taxi.; possibly from the latter stn, and along Tnn. Lad Phrao would be the simpler?
- But possibly others might have better and/or easier suggestions to offer?

-- But, I assure you, the khlong ferry is the easiest way; even I - who am not v. bright at finding my way about - prefer it to going by road.
- You'll see that most ferry-landings have name boards shewing their own name and the two adjacent landings, thus some advance notice is given; also THE MALL - a large and tan colored bldg. that comes-up on one's PORT or LHS. after approx. 35-40mins. - is quite unmistakeable, aided by the fact that most PAX. disembark there.
-- Bibi. --
Quote |