Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2009, 06:56 PM
NewGuyInMd
Cruiser

First time

The first time I swallowed was the first time I sucked cock. I was 22 and I used to go to a local abs and watch the vids and usually get sucked, but that time the place was full and a guy about my age asked if he could come in the booth with me, it was next to a booth with a guy who liked to suck me off. but as we went in he left and some other guy went in who wasn't interested in anything but the vid. so we stood there he had his dick out and it was nice and hard, and for some reason, maybe because I had never been face to face with another guy where sex was involved, I reached down and started to feel his balls and cock, so he ask me to pull mine out, and after a few he sucked me off, as excited as I was I came quick. He asked if this was my first blowjob that wasn't through the gloryhole and I said yes. Then he asked if I wanted to go to his place and get naked with another guy, so I said yes, I was surprised how fast i agreed. when got there, we got naked, and he let me explore his body with my hands and then asked if I wanted to do anything else. I always been an "in for a penny, in for a pound" so I told him I wanted to go as far sexually as I could. So he asked me what I wanted to do, and I said I wanted to learn to suck cock, he laughed and said that you just did it, no learning to it. so I slide down his bed and started to suck him, he grabbed my head and said slow down and moved my head up and down for a few minutes to get the rythm right. after a few minutes he said he was close to coming and started to slide his dick out of my mouth, and I said no I wanted to taste his come and feel it squitring in my mouth. so he let me finish sucking him all the way.
When he came I loved the taste and the way his come filled up my mouth, I spent a few seconds enjoying the taste and then swallowed his load. He was really suprised and said most guys never let someone come in there mouth the first time they suck, and I was the first guy he ever swallow the first time. He ask me if I had any problems with what just happened, and I said hell no! and asked if I could suck him again in a bit, and told him I loved what just happened and wanted it to happen again. we spent the rest of the night in his bed, that night was also the first time I fucked another guy, and also the first time I was ever fucked, and loved both of those as well.
Quote |