Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lido Theater Santo Domingo
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2009, 09:11 AM
rick265
Cruiser

Lido still open

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestbttmboy32 View Post
Hey Rick,
Thanks for the quick reply! It sounds like a lot of fun. Can you describe the crowd that you found there--especially since they weren't asking for money? Would you describe it as more of a married/closeted cinema crowd, like in Brazil or Turkey, or more of a "gay" crowd?
Also, I do have a few more questions, if you don't mind answering!
Was it super-dark, or could you see what you were doing?
About how many guys were there on the time(s) you went?
What was the approximate age range when you went?
Did any cinema employees come in to bother people having fun inside the cinema?
Etc.
I don't know about the "outness" of the crowd, but there were a few guys I'd suspect were not closeted but living a gay life. It was dark, so it was hard for me to see everyone. The bathroom was the only place where there was light and the light in the theater came from the screen. Once your eyes adjusted to the light, you were able to see fairly well, but it was dark enough to slip into a row with someone and have fun undisturbed.

I'd estimate that there were 20-30 guys there on the times I went. As I said before, they got there early and left early. I'm assuming the neighborhood is not a place you'd want to be in too late.

The age range was towards the younger end of the spectrum. Very few older men, except for those I'd suspect were tourists.

The employees seemed to not care what was happening inside. They took your money and that was it. They appeared straight (there were two women and a man at the entrance). Incredible difference from what I've seen here in the US.

Contrary to other posts here, I did not find that you hooked up at the rear of the theater. For me it worked better if I walked up and down the aisles and looked for someone who signaled interest. Often it was because they had their big dick sticking up out of their pants. Sometimes guys followed me.

And since you're going to be in S.D., I definitely recommend checking out some of the hustlers. I actually had better sex with them than I did with the freebies. Their dicks were bigger and harder and they fucked the shit out of me. On my last day I was sitting in a cafe on the Condado and a young boy cruised me from across the street. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with him, but eventually I gave in. His dick must have been 10 inches, really beautiful and hard. He was one of the best fucks I ever had. I ended up giving him twice what he asked (since I was leaving and had unused cash). I also had a regular guy who I met early on, whose phone number I had. I called him several times and he was always willing to come and stick it to me. He had an incredible body, a really nice face, and a big fat dick.

So while the Lido was fun, it was hot, sweaty and at times hard work. I preferred picking up a guy who was ready, willing and able to satisfy my needs and pay him for his services.
Quote |