Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2009, 08:24 AM
MarriedBoston
Cruiser

My first time i was 12 my sister who was 16 and i were home with out our parents and she had her boyfriend over i was up watchiong Tv and I could hear them fucking in her room. I got very hard hearing them i had been only geting hard and jerking off for a very short thing then. We they were done he came out out her room and sat with me on the couch. We were talking for a few and he started asking me about sex , you know, did i jerk off kissed a girl and stuff like that. He asked if i wanted to see his cock and would i show him mine. He took his out and so did I. I was aready hard we jerked our selfs for a few and watched each other and then he reached over and started stroking me no one had touched my cock but me before that. well i came in about 5 min. He then told me to suck him and he would show me how. he stood in front of me and fed me his cock. As i was sucking his I got so hard again I kept thing how he had just fucked my sister with this cock. When He came it took me by suprise it was a smaller load than mine, he had cum a few times with my sister. he held my head and made me swollow.This became a reg thing with us for almost a year he would fuck her and then we would play. Some times i would hide and watch them fuck before I played with him.
Quote |