Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2009, 11:36 AM
bkkLifer
Cruiser

4-hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikelele View Post
I would love to try a 4-hands massage.
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best place in BKK for this?
What are the pros and cons to such a thing?
=)
Almost all places will gladly offer you 4-four hand massage. I've had 4-hands at Body Club, and it was quite enjoyable.

Advice: Find a place with big showers; enough to fit-in everyone. And, don't be shy to tell the manager you need help showering before and after your massage. Off hand, I know the following places have BIG showers (FAN Club and Urban Male) and big enough showers (Body Club and Senso).

PROs:
  • 4-hands can feel wonderful, an overall energizing sensation, especially if the masseurs are equally skilled.
  • The price of the massage is usually the same or a bit higher. If you're asked to pay twice the normal massage fee, pass on it. Obviously, you'll have to tip both of your masseurs, so count on adding 2000 THB on top of the massage fee.

CONS:
  • The guys might provide you with less satisfying service because they are with someone they work with (and maybe someone they don't like).
  • I found that my two masseurs applied different pressures and techniques, which was disconcerting.

bkkLifer
Quote |