Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2009, 07:59 PM
BiMikeTravel
Cruiser

first time and it was uncut

My first time was while I was an exchange student in Austria, I was 16. I was walking around the old town in a mid size city in Austria. When I went to a restroom that was next to a sex store / video booth place. I went down to the restroom and there were a bunch of guys there playing around. I had never played with a guy before, but I had jacked off to it and was definitely interested. But I still had to piss so I walked up to the trough and took a piss, there was an older guy next to me who was stroking his cock. While I was watching him my cock got hard and he reached over and started stroking it. He pulled me closer and I started to play with his cock. I had never really even seen or touched an uncut cock so it was a first all around. As I was stroking his cock he pushed me down to my knees. Well maybe I did that on my own, but I came face to face with my first cock. I stuck my tongue out and tasted it and ran it around the inside of his foreskin. I then started tring to take more and more of his dick. After a bit of time, it could have been 5 seconds or 5 minutes I don't really know as I was simply focused on that dick in my mouth. He came in my mouth but I wasn't really prepared so I was surprised, and let most of it get out of my mouth. After that I tore out of there embarrassed and freaked out. It wasn't until I went into the restroom at the train station that I realized that I had his cum on my face and on my shirt.

It didn't take me very long before I went back to that restroom, or found many other places around that I could either suck a cock or have someone suck my cock. It was my first time that I swallowed some cum, but it hasn't been my last, and I definitely enjoy it more now.

Mike
Quote |