Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My First Time with a Man
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2009, 06:32 PM
ark_hot_bi
Cruiser

My first time was when I was young too. I ended up one year spending the summer at an Aunt and Uncle's house and had lots of time but had no idea what to do. Being that I was 12 they didn't want to leave me alone during the day, but their son, my cousin who was 18 and just graduated HS was tasked to keep me company during the day.

First day we were there and in his room he pulled out a stack of playboys..he let me look and I was a bit embarrased being so young. He said he was going to play with hmself..and proceeded to pull out his cock and pull on it.. Is was big to me since mine was just beginning to grow..but it probably was average. I was even more embarrased. He asked if I get hard, and if I cum....but at that time all I had was the Hardons that were uncontrollable. He wanted see me play with mine, but I didn't want to.. but he already had the Bribe in place. Threatening to tell on me for looking at his dirty mags. I reluctantly and bervously unzipped and pulled out my young cock and pulled on it. I didn't know what I was doing but felt the thrill of fear, adrenalyn and that made me hard. He asked me to sit on his lap..again I was reluctant, but the threat of exposed looking at nude pix, I complied. I still had my jeans own, but got a shock as I felt his hardness grind against me.. He then reached into my lap and used his fingers to pull and enjoy my virgin cock skin. I didn't understand at the time, the orgasmic feeling, but he pulled me tight and convulsed against me. It was over and thought, I felt naughty and a bit guilty.

During the days following, he would get me alone and expand on what he started. Sitting on his bare lap with my pants down, then later bareass to his lap. Eventually I would strip down and he would grind against me on top...leaving a wet spot where ever his cock was.

Again the process seemed to expand, then about a week after we started I was naked and was waitng for him to lay ontop of me and grind...he slid down and took my hardening cock in his mouth. It was so warm and the sensation was beyond anything imaginable, and I erupted my first (Non-wet dream) cum. I was so drained, and alive. It shocked him and it drained out of his mouth...with a smile. He then layed on top of me, ground against me with even more intensity and came so quick himself.

After my first cum, I was all too willing to play. That night he snuck down to the room I was in..and crawled into my bed. Said he had to Cum..he couldn't sleep and didn't want to waste it jacking off. He said if I would do to him what he did to me..he would return the favor and suck me off. I nervously said OK and he pulled his underwear off and layed back. Taking his cock in my hand I got the nerve up to put it to my mouth.. I opend up and took in a little bit and moved my head and mouth up and down (Clumsily) on the tip but he wasn't having that... he said open my mouth wider and then he slid in at least half of his cock. The Soft and hard feeling, mixed withthe salty taste that I was un prepared for. He held my head down and begen to thrust into my mouth...and very soon he pulled out and came...shooting it on my face and mouth. He didn't have to pay me back as the excitement was enough, and me grinding against the matress as I sucked him made me cum.

The next few days we spent alternating 10-15 times a day of sucking, and grinding. I Always came in his mouth...and on a few occasions I was able to make him cum with my clumsy skills in my mouth...I never swallowed, becasue I wasn't use to the taste. OH Youth...LOL

Then about the end of summer..the day came when he said he had a surprise. It was a Saturday and he told his parents he was going to meet friends and I was going to Hang Out with him. We drove across town, and pulled into a normal looking house. We were greated at the door by a guy who was probably in his 30's but when you were my age it was hard to know. But he was much older than my cousin. We went in and I found out that he was a former Neighbor who had lived next door to my cousin across town. They drank some beer, and coaxed me to drink some too. I couldn't take much and soon I was buzzed. I was on the couch and they both came over and started pulling and rubbing against me...soon I was out of my clothes and they took took off theirs...My cousin dropped to his knees and began to suck off this older guy who's cock was not rigid hard, but seemed to be half way hard when he begain, But not for long when it was fully hard and big about the same size as my cousins..But his cockhead took my attention. It was swole up and the mushroom head was way bigger that the rest..seemed different with a bulbous head swollen and purple ..to my amazement it was exciting seeing this from the outside and just observe. I didn't get to observe long as the older guy adjusted himself keeping his cock in my cousins mouth, and took my cock in his...I pretty much came instantly. WIth a smile, he composed himself and pushed my cousin back, twisting him around and he was bent over the edge of the couch. He moved behind him and I knew he was going to grind against him...but he pulled out of the pocket of his pants that were lying beside him a bottle of oil and applied it to his cock and drove his finger into my cousin. A few strokes and spinning of his fingers and he withdrew and lined up his cock...sliding slowly forward as I saw his cock fight the resistance only for the big mushroom head to pop inside. My cousing groaned as the full lenght was inside, then withdrew part of the way and pushed back in. A few seconds lather he ground deep into him and convulsed.. I knew he ws shooting that cum inside.....I was sooooo hot.

When they recovered a bit.. he asked if I liked to be fucked. I kinda half nodded becasue I wasn't sure if what we already did.. (Grinding) was considered fucking?? I wasn't sure.. but my cousin said he hadn't really fucked me.. The older guy was excited and said.. oh you gotta break in that tight young ass...like I did you a couple years ago when you would come over to visit me.

This older guy pulled me over his lap, and with me bent over he fingered my ass with his well oiled fingers... It was a bid uncomfortable.. but a minute or two if this he felt I was ready.. He motioned my cousin over closer and started lubing up his cock for him. He moved up behind me and with the strong arms of this older guy holding me firm, I was in place to be mounted. I felt the head of my cousin's cock, roughly pushing..grinding and it took some patience..but I felt the rush of my ass being violated. It was sooo painful, and he buried it as deep as he could. being held down was the only thing keeping me in place...but only a few seconds of strong thrust I felt it happen. My insides felt a burning wetness rushinside. as I could feel and hear the ecstacy from the throbs my cousing was enjoying. As he slid out I felt so empty and used... a little while later we decided to clean up. I took a shower, as the older guy took one in a different bathroom. I got dressed and went to the living room, and waited as my cousin went to take his.. This older guy came in naked and drying off..and immediately pushed me down, forcing his cock into my mouth. I sucked and sucked until I felt his breath get more intense..and my mouth was filled with a rush of cum. I swallowed this time...and it seemed to make me so hot feeling it go down my throat..

My cousin came back and we ended up leaving going back home. Evidently this older guy was a salesman or something that kept him out of town, and was only back home for a day or two...or else I figure we would have gone back for more.

The next week was my last, and it was spent almost exclusivly when we were alone, sucking and grinding, and Swallowing more. He never fucked me again...as it was a bit too intense and I was so sore for days afterward. That was the end of a wild summer and we never hooked up again. I don't know why I never played with a man in anyway until I was in my late 20's, but I didn't....
Quote |