Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seeking Pattaya Information
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2009, 07:35 PM
Nalong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
Too right mate!! I am in Pattaya a lot! I have never paid more than 1,000 for an overnight stay ... Treat them as friend and the money is a welcome bonus.
I'm in Pattaya more or less permanently and don't want to take advantage of the economic slow down to exploit anyone... nor do I wish to get a bad reputation in my home town.

I've been with boys who have seen some familiar farang, which prompted either some contemptuous tales about their sticky-shittedness or favorable comments about how “good” he is. I even know someone who hasn’t worked in the bars for 5 years and still, if we are together at Jomtien and he spots a couple of old time regulars, he mutters “there sticky shit!”

I don’t go into the bars that often, but when I do I’d prefer to be thought of kindly and, considering the tough economic times, I’d prefer to be a little too generous to help these guys survive. They of course get fed and can watch TV or use the Internet if they are interested.

Quote:
Treat them as friend and the money is a welcome bonus.
I try to be generous with friends. Paying them as little as possible and giving them a little food & booze seems an odd approach to friendship.
Quote |