Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seeking Pattaya Information
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2009, 08:01 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

different rates?

I was always under the impression, or perhaps this is some sort of gay urban myth, that Pattaya boys expected to be paid less than Bangkok boys. The quoted rates in the last few posts seem to be about average for the Bangkok scene but higher than I would have imagined for Pattaya. I tend to be generous in paying for good service (but not for bad, apathetic performances ... or lack of such), but I also would agree that in the current economic times, the boys should not expect to get as much as what they received a year ago. That said, I haven't started paying any less than I did a year ago, but I'm not going to bars and offing guys as often either. And THAT said, I don't see as much nice eye candy in the bars (in the streets it's another matter entirely; lots of juicy stuff abounds!) as I used to either!
Quote |