Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2009, 01:47 AM
eddie s
Cruiser

In a car at a rest stop

The first time I took a load was the first time I sucked. I was 18 (1978) and heard guys were sucking dick at this rest stop not to ofar from home. Not knowing what to do I prked, walked to the bathroom and played with my cock at a urinal. An Older man followed me back to my car and he asked me inside his RV. I was nervous but followed him in where we first smoked some pot and he even gave me a little coke to snort. Those two together had me horny and hard almost instantly. He asked if I would take my clothes off and we did at the same time. Next thing I know I was a naked young gay boy that was getting his cock sucked by a man 30 years older than me. He was massaging me and rubing me and before I knew it I came hard in his mouth. I stayed hard and then focused on his cock. He was half hard and I told him I wanted to try sucking. I think he was surprised when he realized that this was my first time sucking. I'm sure I was not very good but I was definitely enthusiastic and beofre I knew it he was cumming in my mouth. He told me to spit it on his stomach but I held it in for a few more seonds and swallowed it up. We met many more times and he was a great teaher in all sexual ways for the next year or so.
Quote |