Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Butch sub in panties needs Dom masc WMs to humiliate me Tues 7pm-?
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2009, 04:36 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Butch sub in panties needs Dom masc WMs to humiliate me Tues 7pm-?

Very masc,considered nice lkg,masculine wm will be in panties for dominant,masculine white men to use/degrade and humiliae Tues eve at 7pm till the action stops looking for kinky dom white men who are disease free,masculine and like to treat a pantied guy like a total slut.I love my nipples played with,my mouth used,verbally abused,made to service orally,exposed and used by or in front of others,take golden,sissy trained and degraded and in general treated like a nasty slut.The more degrading the better.NOT in unsafe,bare back,scat,pain,marks,etc.Will be there in a orange shirt with stripes and jeans with lacy panties under.Need dom masc wms to get my jeans down so everyone can see what a sissy i am.Not something for guys that are shy.Any questions feel free to email.Thanks.Other times and such possible.Sir if you see this please use me again.Hustler backdoor theater(m4m) one.
Quote |