Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big Age Difference
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2009, 11:01 AM
sbstudtop
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to sbstudtop Send a message via Yahoo to sbstudtop

We met for a hookup when he was 20 and I was 41. Several trysts later eventually turned into a friendship and love relationship. Twelve years later and counting, our relationship continues to be strong and fulfilling.

Friendship, support and trust are key. While we have many interests in common, the freedom to explore and pursue individual personal interests that may not be appealing to the other half should be encouraged and willingly accepted.

A significant age difference relationship can work with some effort from each other. Of course the raised eyebrows, sneers and jeers will be forever present and need to be dealt with appropriately.

The downside is, and we've talked about this, me dying in my 80/90's leaving him alone and having to start over again with a new relationship in his 60's. Since he will have decades more of quality life time ahead there is no easy answer to that situation.
Quote |