Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral hygiene.
Thread: Oral hygiene.
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2009, 11:32 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans030 View Post
... .
[i]And what is a good place in BKK to go?[/I ]

-- Should one decide that BCH's. test for just HIV. & Sy. may be insufficient then the flg. pte. clinic., (wch. I attended in jul. '04.), might suffice as it will run the gamut of necessary tests, (blood, 3 swabs, urine etc.), as requested -

SURAWONGSE MEDICAL CENTER..
- addr.: Surawongse plaza,
37/4, Suriwong rd., Bang rak, BKK. 10500.;
- loc'n. off Suriwong rd. on small soi between SARIKA CAFE and branch of SIAM COMM'L. BANK, (roughly opp. to MONTEIN HTL.),;
- tel.: (02)-235 2662-64.;
- web.: n/a.;
- hrs.: 08.30.-22.oo. - not sure of this is daily or excl. w/ends.?
- On checking-in one registers on payment of a fee and is given the std. sized card with one's name and OPD. number on it for future ref.;
- The results of a few tests may be given soon after testing, for others a wait of several days for the lab's. analysis may be req'd.;
- cost for testing only: approx. 3,000.oo.Bh., (from memory!),;
- There is a small dispensary, wch. does not carry a comprehensive stock of medications for all types of infections.

-- NB.: There are other clinics - pte. & pub. - and hospitals that will cary-out these tests.

-- E&OE.. -- Usual disclaimer. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |