Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Face Pictures with (large) Penis
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2009, 06:31 AM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

A Penis Admirer and Cocksucker

Good Morning!

I just wanted to add to my previous post...

Real men should be having their cocks sucked continuously and they should be ejaculating as often as they want into another person. It doesn’t matter where. I don't really consider myself a man; I am a cocksucker and basically a penis slave.

Being a penis slave and a penis admirer are two different things, although I am both. That's why getting pictures done is so important to me.

I am a submissive and a much lesser man; therefore I want to be photographed below and under men's cocks as proof of my submission and desire to serve, plus humbleness and humility.

A real man can point to me and say: “Look at this guy… he posed for pictures with my cock! What a (fill in your own term).” That's O.K. with me!

Thanks,

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |