Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big Age Difference
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2009, 10:53 AM
sbstudtop
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to sbstudtop Send a message via Yahoo to sbstudtop
Juicy Stuff

Ok, we've established that a younger/older relationship can work but think the original poster was looking for something a bit juicier.

YES! The sex is awesome, very frequent, with the orgasms mind blowing and multiple. The prostrates are working overtime. Thankfully we both maintain hard-on's with decent cum shots and high libido's

Since I've always had a preference for younger men, I'm continually amazed how uninhibited they are about trying something new or sexually experienced some of them are at a relatively young age. Talk about teaching an older dog some new tricks occassionally

Some baby boomers could use a lesson or two from gen X and Y to spice things up a bit within moderation.

Now...if I could only get him over the emotional trauma of being forcibly faced fucked and choked by a baby boomer cock (not me) when he was 17-18 or so; I'd be a really happy camper with some oral sex.