Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My First Time with a Man
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2009, 10:22 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

My 1st time with a MAN!

I'd played around with my buddies for quite a while - but I'll always remember my first time with a guy.

I used to work at a discount store in high school and would occasionaly sneak back to the restroom to stroke out a load when things were slow (or I was horned up).

The mens room had a toilet and a urinal and a sink - but it wasn't a very big restroom. Everything was really tight in there. I was sitting on the toilet reading the usual graffiti and enjoying the break when I heard the door open. Are you in here - crap it was the guy who ran the hardware department that I was stocking that evening - yep I answered be done in a couple. You been off the floor quite a while - you sick? No just had to go I said. Then I figured I'd better get done and made my first mistake - forgot to wipe. Just pulled up my pants and flushed - I mean I really hadn't gone anyway - and he noticed.

You were just in here jerking off weren't you he said - I'm sure I stammered something but was caught off guard.

I'm gonna have to talk to the mgr about this he said - no please I answered - and well then he unzipped his pants.

Is this what you wanted he asked as he pulled his cock out? It was a bunch bigger than mine - and I watch him stroke it a little and it got stiff.

Go ahead - stroke my cock like you were stroking yours in there he said. Well it's not like I'd never jerked anyone else off - so I went ahead and took his dick in my hand and started to give it some attention.

Oh so this is what you like eh? Guess I was too eager in taking his cue and he told me to get down and suck his cock. Well - he didn't last very long that time - but later that evening I was bent over the sink while he fucked my tight ass with that cock and he lasted a lot longer. It was nice working at the store after that - we had lots of time to play in the evenings and plenty of stuff to play with from the store - in fact I wore lots of stuff to please him over the next few months till he got transfered out.
Quote |