Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2009, 12:22 AM
qstevie
Cruiser

Mmm Tasty

The first time I swallowed was with my own cum when I was young and I did it just to see what it tasted like, which was kind of sweet and salty at the same time. I don't think there's another taste that can do that for you.

Since then I regularly took a load in the mouth for an ex. It never hit my face because I had the whole dick in my mouth and feeling it pumping out jizz was even more amazing than then tasting it and swallowing. I've realised now that you don't have to swallow right away. Cum is incredibly tasty and it's great to let it roll around your tongue for a while and over your lips. And if it comes in your face you can still get it, especially if someone licks it up and then kisses you.

What can I say - I love it. I prefer it thick and creamy, but sometimes it's not - you know the kind of watery cum that some guys shoot? But it's just as tasty.
Quote |