Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2009, 07:45 AM
zippo
Cruiser

I arrived Bangkok on friday and straight after checking in at the hotel, I went over to Soi3 and look for SpaBangkok. Found the place and when I went in, there was this guy at the counter talking on the phone. I stood for a few mintes and he kept on talking as if I wasn't there. Later while still talking, he point out the menu for me to see the price (for non members). I did not see any other staff around and with this osrt of service I decide to leave. When I left the place,he was still talking on the phone. So, I had no chance to experience the trantic massage. Even though I stayed for 3 nites, I had no intention of going back there.
Walked down to Silom Road with the intention of going to Silom Complex for a bite, From the entrance of the complex, I could see a few massage guys fo Sukothai standing outside. I decide to walk nearer to have a look. End up getting a massage with a masseur name "Pon" or Pond". 90mins oil massage for only bht600. Very good strong massage and he kept massage my ass area. While massging my back, I could feel him pressing his groin against my ass. Later when he asked me to turn over, I realised that he was only wearing his undie and shirtless. I managed to get to feel his dick (undie still on) and felt a medium sized rock hard dick. By now he was playing my dick and asked if I want to cum. I told him I want him to cum on me and surprisingly, he took off his undie and began jerking off sitting on upper tummy area. He whispered.... must give tip. He came with a good load hitting my face and chest. I then asked him to lie down and rubbed my dick against his body and dick and ending up getting off a good load myself.
The good time I had compensated the small massage room and smelly bath.
Next day, I went back to Sukothai and asked for Pon, but unfortunately he just started a 2hr massage with someone. So, I tried my luck with a handsome isaan lad named Golf. He gave a very good massage and while massaging, we had some small talk. I asked if he's gay to which he replied no. He says he's working here because of the good money and tip. He asked me if I am gay and to which I also say 'No".... he laughed and asked "sure?" ... while playing with my already hardon dick. End up with a good handjob but no chance to get him to cum on me.
Both days at Sukothai, the place was very busy. Customers walking in and out. Infact, I had a hard time choosing the guys..... quite a number of good looking manly masseurs working there.
Now I can't wait for songkarn to go back again.
Quote |