Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - THE OTHER END - pers. hygiene.
View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2009, 11:07 PM
sextile
Cruiser

THE OTHER END - pers. hygiene.

-- In another thread we discussed ORAL HYGIENE, (qv.); with my boi-friend enjoying 'Rimming', wch. is not exactly one of my preferences, I'd like to discus ANAL HYGIENE.
- I u'stand. that it's not impossible for the 'Rimmer', (active partner.), to contract an STD./STI. because of the 'Rimmee's', (passive partner.), poor pers. hygiene.
- While I'm sure that many rimmees wash themselves thoroughly with soap & water externally, and may even use their fingers and/or a douche for some internal anal cleanliness yet I really wonder just how infection-free the anus would become?
- Should th rimmee clean himself, externally at least, with an alcohol-swab, (such as is used to clean the skin prior to taking a blood-sample), or should he use some other type of biocide, or should we all assume that soap & water suffice?
- Any suggestions would be welcomed.
-- Bibi. --
Quote |