Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2009, 08:23 AM
waile
Cruiser

I was in Bangkok last Thurs and came back today. Went to attend the bf's graduation at Suan Dusit Rhajabhat Uni. But I still managed to sneak out to 3 massage places.

Firstly, I went to White House which was pretty far from where I was staying i.e. Sukhumvit. I had no idea where it is exc that it is in Soi 115, near Bangkapi Mall. So, the fool that I was, I took the sub to Ladphrao Station. From there, I took a short cut via those colored cars called taxi. Hehe To be truthful, I was mesmerized with the lad featured in their website whom I found out was Khun Bird.
He was everything I imagined him to be, though a tad short. Not that matters right? Haha. He gave a good massage of which I would give a rating of 7-8/10. There was some body to body massage and there was something I find amusing was the lifting of my lower body onto his thighs and he was rubbing from my loin to groin, something I find to be quite sensual.
I think he is straight however? Maybe someone could verify that? I will write somemore abt the other two places I went to... if anyone is interested
Quote |