Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Wildest Upcountry Town
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2009, 07:04 PM
pong
Cruiser

bisnis as in KnKn/Udorn-like sauna, dedicated host-bars etc; forget it. cruising: of course, a lot. Locals dont have much money-and if-wont spend that on what they see as unnnecessary expense. But many boys who see the opportunity have already vanished to BKK/PTY etc anyway from there-as any visit must have shown you.
I dont travel that often anymore-once you have seen it you have seen most of it-and 95% of those friendly locals are to be found somewhere in BKK anyway-but I can still surprise newly found friends from there in BKk by telling-and proving with some details-Ive been there-on my own, whithout a friend etc.
O-if you go there-it will be assumed you speak Thai and have some girl/buyfriend or even wife there-who would come there otherwise?
The ''best''city for commercial sex out of the farang-four is HaadYai-mainly aiming at the nearby malays-but have not been there either long time and dont know how the southern troubles have affected it.
With ever increasing tourist nrs-and hence an unavoidable ''pattaya-isering'' Samui-and I bet next Krabi will follow suit in the commercial sector.
Quote |