Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - COS/Pueblo/Woodland Love to suck your cock
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2009, 07:16 AM
birider51

Cool COS/Pueblo/Woodland Love to suck your cock

I LOVE to suck COCK! I am looking for men in the Colorado Springs and surrounding area (within 50 miles), that want to have their cocks sucked! I am a passionate, skilled cock sucker and I love cum. I prefer evening meetings. I like quick blow & go action, as well as the long suck and play sessions. Reciprocation is nice but not required. Shot your load into my mouth, I never waste a drop. I will travel to you to suck your cock (Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Woodland, etc..). I do car sex, if you cannot provide a place. I can host occasionally! For men who are looking for more- I BOTTOM ONLY!! I will BAREBACK with clean select men.
I am available Monday through Friday, 6:00 PM to MIdnight!
HIV- and STD free is a MUST.
I am GOOD!
Attached Thumbnails
cos-pueblo-woodland-love-suck-your-cock-dog_me-1-.jpg   cos-pueblo-woodland-love-suck-your-cock-waiting-play-2.jpg  
Quote |