Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2009, 06:12 PM
pong
Cruiser

Sexy, those maps/mags only show the advertisers-thailandscene is mor accessible and more accurate in shwoing the full picture.
Last week; ADONIS (JUNIOR)-Sapan Kwai-soi Elisabeth Hotel-at indeed the very same place as has been for years and years. To cut it short; except for a thorough scrub it also has not changed at all.
Entry 100 bt/weekdays/120 weekend. You get also a coupon-5 of which give 1 free entry-I found 2 more in my locker so duly left mine with it.
Its a 4-story double shophouse from a row. Beside entry are the lockers-some 70 and 2 coin-fed computers-both busy with gayromeo and the like. You get a large and small towel-both well worn. No condoms or easily be found-but I guess bar stocks them.
Floor 1 has a large bar-with hard to find purified water too. Very smokey. Also an eclosed work-out room with 2/3 outdated things anbd a KaraOk room-with 2 fully clad crooners.
Floor 2 has the cabins-and a TV showing STRAIGHT por-Hollywood-but with some 3somes.
Floor 3 has more cabins, is very dark-and has a small open-air patio. Some cabins here have old Thai gay por-but I alas missed Midway's.
Only floors 1+2 have a semblence of AC-its very hot and open in 3-and lots f mozzies too. It all looks very dated and worn and well-used.
Maybe some 15 customers-one good looking just got dressed when I dit undr. Just before I came in some lookalike of the North Korean dictator Kim-JOng-Il came in-belly, thick glasses, curly hair-and he started grabbbing as soon as he saw me. MOre Sino-Thai with fff and sds (fear for farang-small dick syndrome). And a very few normal Thai-30/40 yrs. Alas-they seemed to want the other side as I wanted. left after the 2nd mozzie bit me.
Only if youre desperate, bring OFF and skeetoleene. But even then you have the few more bt to go to nearby 39 undergroung, I guess.
Quote |