Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2009, 06:20 PM
pong
Cruiser

MIXMAN- Pra Nakorn, near Khao sarn and sanam Luang.
See earlier report by sextile.
Discount entry is now 99 bt/early bird <19.00 or 49 bt for students. 129 bt for normal.
The place has NO AC-and thus may suffer from mosquitoes too.
It is very basic-an older office house converted with the least expense-nothing of designed arts that any gay place seems to have.
They now give out condoms on entry-and also sell sexy underwear there-and i found 1 more in myu locker-maybe left by some unlucky former customer.
The trick with the towles seems to be to tye them together-so that your sides are bare-but you need some friendly other to do that for you.
The big show-bigC and fu..ng also-21.30 in the open-air rooftop-of which I feel very shy. Must have been same boys-strangely they were in the crowd before and after-but wore big white towels-which I only grasped in that show, but also afters they stayed on.
On this rooftop is also a bar with a very tall spiky hair lad tendering-tell him he looks so much like a Korean popstar and he melt for you in your arms. They do some free drinks here.
Most amazing-they speak to you-also other patrons and are not that shy. Even with the 10.000+ farang at nearby KhaoSarn we seem to be a rarity-was asked about wellbeing many times and smiled at.
On my visit there was a bunch of 6-7 deafmutes: on their weekly binge. Quite entertaining-and they set up some trick for me, may report later on that.
Again another side of amazing Thailand.
Negative point; to get there you have to fend off a whole load of ugly katoeys and elder ladies for rent on the big road, yuck.
Quote |