Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 3-day side trip in Thailand--options
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2009, 04:48 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

3-day side trip in Thailand--options

Hey guys I'm coming to BKK again this April. I usually just stay in BKK but am interested in venturing out somewhere else for a few days of my trip.
I have read through several threads (some from the past year, most from 2-3 years ago) about some other cities in Thailand.
Part of my question relates to CFS, the other part is just travel advice in general.

I have 3 (weekdays) free during my trip, and I could fly to Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen, Ubon Ratchatani, Hat Yai, or ?? I'm open to suggestion.

From what I've seen, the best cruising scene would be in Phuket, but I'm not really a beach person. So that would point me toward Chiang Mai. I was there 20 (!) years ago, and I've heard it's a lot bigger than then.
I like saunas, cruising in parks and online too. Sometimes go to gay bars, and would be happy to visit a go-go bar but likely won't off anyone.
Khon Kaen and Hat Yai intrigue me just because they both seem like a small-town kinda place, and also I do like the look of Isaan and Southern Muslim guys too!

Thanks so much in advance for any updates and/or advice.