Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My First Time with a Man
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2009, 01:09 PM
myhotbunz4u
Cruiser

A special delivery

I've seen a few other "first time" experiences on this board, so I thought I would share this with the readers.

This happened a few years ago - I was in my mid-twenties and and had a summer job roofing. The work was hard and we were out in the sun a lot - but this particular day it rained and I got the day off - and what a day it was going to be!

I selpt in a bit later than usual - and took my time rolling out of bed. I finally took the trip to the bathroom and did my moring duties - and then turned the water on and got my shower ready. I threw my undies down the laundry chute - and took off my shirt - and threw it on the counter. I jumped in the shower - and washed up - really relaxed - the hot water just felt so great.. Pretty soon I decided it was time to face the rest of the day. I stepped out of the shower and wiped myself off. I realized that this towel was getting kind of gross - so I tossed it down the chute too. It was about this time that I realized that I must have been pretty groggy this morning - I didn't bring any clean underwear into the bathroom. Oh well - no biggie -
About the same time I heard the doorbell ring -- next someone was pounding on the door - oh crap - now what - I slipped my shirt on - an old tank top that I wear around the yard - and poked my head out the bathroom door.

"Who is it" I hollered.
"Got a delivery"
"Can you just leave it?"
"Sorry - you have to sign"
"Well can you come back later?"
"Sorry - can't do that either - was here yesterday no one home"

I was expecting some parts for an upgrade I was doing to my computer - if I didn't get them now - I don't know when I would be home to receive the package.

Now what? I thought. The house is arranged in such a way that I would have to go downstairs to get some underwear - and he might not wait around - he sounded impatient. Well - this shirt comes down past my butt and covers me pretty good - me might not even notice. With that in mind I went to the door.

I stood close to the door and slowly opened it.
"Can you just hand me the package?"
"I'll bring it in - you have to sign for it" - with that he was inside.
"You really caught me at a bad time" I said.
"Looks like a good time to me" he said with a big grin.
What does that mean I wondered.

He was about my size - 6 ft. - 195 lbs - pretty average build. Maybe a couple years older. Pretty good loking I guess - dark eyes - mustache - short blonde hair - He really was looking me up and down - he had on a pair of blue cutoffs and a gray tee-shirt.

I then remembered that while my shirt came down a little past my butt - there were slits on the side that went up a couple of inches - so he knew that I didn't have anything on except my tank-top.

He placed the package on the bench in the entryway and pointed to the form attached to the box - "sign here" he said.

Without thinking - I bent slightly to sign the paper - and with that he really knew that I was totally naked under my shirt.

"Sweet" he said.

I tried pulling the shirt down - but the secret had already been revealed.

A word about me -- I always have considered myself straight. I have not really had any experience with another guy - I really hadn't even thought about it much. At least not for many years. When I was about 11-12 I spent a couple of weeks with my cousin on my uncles farm. He was a couple of years older than me. When we went to bed - we shared a double bed. Neither of us wore pajamas - just our underwear. A couple of times my cousin rolled over and was right up next to me - kind of like spooning. I think he was sleeping - but maybe not. It seemed like he was dreaming about something or somebody else - I thought. I just pretended to be asleep. One night he asked me if I had ever slept naked. I said no that I hadn''t. He said he did sometimes and it felt so good - we should try it he said. I didn't know if this was a good idea or not. He said not to worry - after all we're both guys - in school you have to take showers with other guys and all that stuff - it's okay to be naked with another guy. And then he took off his tee-shirt and then slipped out of his shorts and he was naked. I stilll wasn't sure about this. He sais here - let me rub your back - turn over - lay on your stomach. I did and he liftted my tee-shirt and pulled it off. Then he started rubbing my back - it felt so good. Just making circles and sometimes just barely touching - then rubbing a little harder. Pretty soon he asked how that was - and should he keep on. I said he could. Next he went down to my ankles and started gentlly rubbing all the way up the inside of my legs. I could feel my little cock and balls start moving around and growing. Wow I never felt anything like that. When he got to the top of my legs - he fingers went under my shorts and started playing with my cheeks - then he just grabbed my shorts and pulled them down - and I was naked too. He played around with my butt for awhile - pretty soon he was on top of me - I could feel his cock near my crack - then it was between my legs - he told me to squeeze my legs together - and I did. We sort of grinded around like that for a few minutes. All of a sudden we heard my uncle hollering -- "What's going on in there - you guys better get to sleep or I'm going to come in there and raise some hell." Since I was going home the next afternoon - we never did get to sleep together again. He moved out of state - and I never got a chance to vist them again. I'd thought about that experinece sometimes - but never really given any thought to trying to experiment further. It was a confusing experience - I liked the way I felt - but something was telling me that I should feel guilty about it.

Back to the present:

As I bent over to sign for the package - he stepped right up behind me - I could feel him against my back. I don't know why I didn't push him away - I don't know.
"Sign here and initial here" he said. His hand pointed out the spaces where I was to sign and initial. I could feel his hot breath in my ear. He slowly pulled his hand back - just skimming over the surface of my arm - then my shoulder and down my back.
Oh my god - I thought - what the hell is happening. He was right up against me - I could feel that he was getting aroused...
I felt him kneel down on the floor - and one hand went from my back down the middle of my legs - then back up the inside of the leg. His other hand reached under my shirt and went around the front and played with one of my nipples. I felt his hand at the top of my thigh - and then it found a very sensitive spot right between my hole and my balls. His hand just very tenderly massaged that area. My heart was pounding so hard I thought the neighbors could hear it. His other hand dropped from my nipple down my belly and just brushed my quickly hardening cock.
"I knew you would enjoy this" he whispered. :"Just relax."
Relax? Is he crazy??? What the hell am I letting happen here. I should stop him right now... Oh god it felt so good though.
Both of his hands were playing with my cheeks - and running up and down my crack... He pulled my cheeks apart a little bit - and I could feel a finger find my hole.
I found myself quite unconsiously moving legs further apart.
Then I felt his stubbled whiskers right up against my cheeks - I could feel his hot breath in my crack. Then a lightning bolt as his tongue found it's way to my hole.
Oh my god -- the blood drained from my head - my knees were like jello - I had never experienced a feeling this intense. I could feel his hot wet tongue darting in and around my hole -- then he stood up - I heard him unzipping and heard his shorts drop to the floor. lI felt his hands come around my waist and reach up to my nipples - at the same time I felt his cock just below my ass. He took one hand away from my nipple and reached back to his cock and started moving it up and down my crack. I couldn't believe how fast I was breathing ---

My knees were about ready to give way - I started sliding down to the floor. He slid down with me - now I was leaning - kneeling really - by the bench with him right behind me. He played with his cock and my ass for awhile - I couldn't tell how big he actually was - I guessed it was pretty close to me - about 7' or so - not terllby thick - thank god. He hadn't said anything - just playing with my crack and hole - he had a finger in there - and it felt good...

Suddenly he pulled back and said - "You are really a very bad boy - coming to the door like this." And he slapped my ass 3 times - pretty hard.
"OW - I yelled - I know - I know - I didn't have time to change"

"You did this on purpose so that I would get all excited" and he smacked me again...."God you have a nice ass" then he started very gently stroking my cheeks again - and he started playing with his cock in my crack.
Then he put his cock next to my hole -- and started pushing a little. "Relax" he said. "I'll take it easy - you'll really enjoy this - just let go - try to open kind of like when your taking a crap."

I did everything he said - and I could feel the knob of his cock slowly working it's way past my ring. Then he was in - very slowly he worked his way deeper and deeper. I was in white hot pain for a few minutes - then when the picture of what was happening became clear in my mind - I was ecstatic. I had always wanted this - I just didn't know it.

He was now deep inside me - his pubes were up against my cheeks - he pulled back and then pushed in again. Slowly - gently -- then picking up the pace - I could hear his balls slapping my cheeks as he stroked.. Pretty soon he was fucking the hell out of me -- and I was in heaven. We bounced around on the floor for a long time - I reached my arms back around him and tried to pull him even closer. He had his arms around my chest - rubbing all around my nipples and stomach - down to my rock-hard cock. I felt him stiffen - and I knew he was about ready - I tightened up my hot hole as much as I could. I thought he was going into convulsions the way he shook. I could feel his hot hot load as it spewed all over my insides. I shot my load all over the floor - without even touching my cock - it was the first time that I ever did cum without anyone touching my cock....I thought I would pass out.

After, we cleaned up - I put my shirt back on - he straightened out his clothes and got ready to leave.

Just before he left I told him "thanks for the great package and the very special delivery."

I never saw that guy again - but I have had a few other experiences since then. I still love women - date them - have sex with them - but there's something special about a jump in the sack with a guy too....
Quote |