Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock worshipper in search of
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2009, 02:20 PM
markcolo
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallusworshiper View Post
curious guys, str8 guys, bi guys, married guys. I love worshiping cock and want nor desire anything in return. Love sucking a cock and eating that hot creamy load. Love a hot young cock that can feed me more than one load, love guys who may be small so i can suck the cock and lick the balls at once. End of day I just love cock so if you need relief that your lady is unwilling to give or just not giving, cum to me and let me kneel and worship at your alter while you sit back and let me worship your cock, balls and asshole all I ask for is to be fed your hot cum. Available evenings this week, all next weekend and evenings next week. e-mail in profile. Hope to be kneeling before your phallus soon. I live to serve cock and have for 40 of my 47 years.
Let's meet tomorrow (Tues)!
Quote |