Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy Video Today
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2009, 08:54 AM
cockney
Cruiser

I had a great time the last time I visited FV. A bloke come in with a stunning blond on his arm. Within a couple of minutes he had her tits out and was sucking them. The were seated at the front of the big cinema, and there must have been about 15 blokes all around them wanking. She then started to suck on some of the cocks all around her, and the bloke even stood up and let another bloke suck on his cock. He then went down on here and licked out her cunt, she was loving it. He offered her to others to do what they wanted to her. I went down on her and licked her bald cunt for a while, then I felt his cock on the side of my face, so I guided it into her cunt and he fucked her hard cumming inside her. He whispered in my ear that she loved to have spunk licked out of her cunt, so down again I went, and licked all his spunk out of her. She got fucked by 4 others and I sucked all their spunk out as well. The 2 of them then took turns to suck on cocks, and have spunk shot all over her tits that he licked off. She finally came after about 20 different cocks had shot either up or over her, while her friend was licking out her arse. I've just had another wank thinking about it.