Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Locomotion in Groton
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2009, 11:40 PM
Tonguecum
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Tonguecum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonguecum View Post
I'm going to go tonight if anyone is interested. looking to suck and have my face covered in cum. Love an audience too!
Well I've just returned home from a trip to Locomotion and am pleased to report that I can now replace my video booth cocksucking fantasies with vivid video booth cocksucking memories. I got some coupons from the smokin' hot young girl at the counter and thought that I'd like her to come back and watch me do my thing. Less than 2 minutes from the time I entered the arcade I was on my knees with a mouthful of cock and enjoying the early stages of what was to become a milestone blow job. For the next 10 minutes or so my focus centered around using my mouth, tongue, throat, and hands to proudly prove my proficiency in giving wet, sloppy head to the man who was kind enough to present his cock to me. I licked and sucked his fat mushroom cap and cum-filled balls like I had a gun to my head; working hard to get my sticky reward. The end came as the result of my best combination of techniques. I started by swallowing his 6.5 inches until his pubic hairs tickled my nostrils, then sucking hard and flicking my tongue around while rising up his shaft in a torturously slow manner until, finally, I let his head pop out of my mouth. I used my thumb and fore finger to open the cum hole as the built-up saliva fell from my mouth, and I felt the first shot of cum on the tip of my tongue as I pressed it into it. When it was all over his cum covered my face; it dripped from my forehead onto my cheeks, it fell from the end of my nose onto my lips, and it poured off of my chin onto my chest.
He was soon gone. I stuck around with the hope that someone else would come by. Unfortunately no one did, but as I passed the counter on my way out, dried cum still on my face, the smokin' hot girl shot me a knowing smile and cheerfully said "have a great night, now." Maybe next time she'll watch.