Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2009, 05:02 AM
shamansex
Cruiser

Talking Nature BOY

I have visited Nature Boy twice during my month in thailand, thanks to a helpful tip from a chap living here. First time it was as outrageous and funny as he had suggested, a group of 5 boys round me cocks out and groping me within seconds. after half an hour of fun but not going beyond hand play i left and the boys were all happy with 100 baht tip each. Then yesterday i returned hoping to see a well-tattooed skinny boy i had rather liked. He was there and we were soon hooked up. Decided to take him home, negotiated and left. Well i wasnt surprised to discover that the wanking he was so enthusiastically giving out in the bar was just about the full range of his sexual activity. He actually thought he could come in,wank me off in a few minutes and leave. He was totally aware he was doing a 'job', found it hard to relax and had little idea how to please a client. but i did get to photo his amazing tatts! and he wanked me so hard my cock is sporting a lovely bruise! I find Nature Boy honest and upfront in a bkk scene that is too much about pretending and posing. Pity about the lad, but actually i lapped up the pleasure that was on offer.. and kept him at it for an hour or more, his wrist ached!
Quote |